Ventilators Market– Technical Advances and Hospital Expansion Serve as Distinct Regional Growth Drivers discusses the market, competitive landscape, and trends for three ventilator market segments: Adult/pediatric, neonatal and transport ventilators.
It provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these segments, and key analytical content on the dynamics of the market. The report also reviews the competitive landscape, analyzes pipeline products by segmentand gives details of important merger and acquisition deals.
It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts.
- Key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil,UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Information on market size for three ventilator market segments: Adult/pediatric, neonatal and transport ventilators
- Annualized market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data for 2013.
- Qualitative analysis of key trends in the ventilatorsmarket
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players: ResMed, Philips Respironics, Covidien, Draegerwerk, GE Healthcare, CareFusion, Smiths medical, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Maquet
Reasons to buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the global ventilatorsmarket
- Design and enhance your product development, marketing, and sales strategies
- Exploit merger and acquisition opportunities by identifying the market players with the most innovative pipelines
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying the products most likely to ensure a robust return
- Identify, understand and capitalize upon the emerging blockbusters of the ventilatorsmarket landscape
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global ventilators market and the factors shaping it.
Table of Contents:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Respiratory Diseases – Overview
3.1 Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease – Epidemiology
4 Global Ventilators Market: Definitions
4.1 Adult/Pediatric Ventilators
4.2 Neonatal Ventilators
4.2.1 Transport Ventilators
5 Global Ventilators Market: Market Characterization
5.1 Global Ventilators Market, Revenue, 2006-2020
5.2 Ventilators Market, Global, Key Company Shares, 2013
5.3 Ventilators Market, Key Trends
5.3.1 Companies Focus on Development of Multimodal Ventilators to Prevent Lung Injury and Asynchrony
5.3.2 Advancements in Software, Facial Masks and Home Ventilation to Drive Growth of Ventilators
5.4 Market Dynamics
5.4.1 Market Drivers
5.4.2 Market Restraints