With a share of 5.69% in 2015, the furniture and floor coverings market is set to witness a CAGR of 1.85% over the forecast period, to reach retail sales of DKK18 billion by 2020.
The industry is mature and the entry of international retailers IKEA has led other retailers to expand their existing product lines with the latest and innovative furniture and homeware products. The growth is expected arise from the renovation of old homes and decline price due to competition between the retailers.
- Home furniture and homewares retailers account for 86.5% of the total sales of furniture and floor coverings
- Furniture is expected to remain the largest category during the forecast period.
- Sales through online channel are gaining momentum and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.21% during 2015-2020.
“Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing in Denmark- Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting furniture and floor coverings retail dynamics for floor coverings and furniture from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of furniture and floor coverings products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Home furniture and homewares retailers; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; online; department stores; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers
- An overview of key furniture and floor coverings retailers operating across Denmark and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy:
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on furniture and floor coverings sector in the Denmark retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in furniture and floor coverings category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including floor coverings and furniture, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the furniture and floor coverings market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the furniture and floor coverings market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge – identify opportunities to improve your market share