“Indian Oil and Gas market” is a comprehensive guide to provide the current state and analysis of Indian Oil and Gas. Asset by Asset details of all existing and planned projects across Indian Oil and Gas Value Chain are detailed in the report.
The research work examines the existing infrastructure (oil and gas assets), market conditions, investment climate and competitive landscape of upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. All latest developments in the industry along with their possible impact on the industry are included in the report.
Highlights of the Report:
The Current Oil and Gas Supply Scenario
- New Risks/Opportunities for Investors/Oil and Gas Companies
- What are the potential investment opportunities in India and how much investment is needed?
- How did the production from major fields vary over the last decade?
- What is the current status of all planned projects in India?
- Who is the market leader and what is the market concentration ratio of pipelines, upstream, oil storage, refining, LNG and UGS sectors?
- What will be the crude oil/petroleum products/chemicals storage capacity by 2015?
- How much natural gas can be withdrawn from underground gas storage tanks in a day?
- How extensive is the pipeline transportation network in the country?
Value Proffer to the Client:
- Identify potential opportunities and risks involved in operating and investing in the market
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through reliable forecasts
- Gain clear understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Beat your competition with robust information on the industry
- Understand the operations, strategies of leading companies
- Keep updated with all the recent developments in the industry
A must buy for:
- IOC’s and Independent Companies
- EPC Contractors
- Drilling Companies
- Rig Providers
- Equipment Suppliers
- Technology Providers
- Service Providers
- Investment Banks
- Chemical Companies
- Fuel Traders
- Technical and Environment Consultants
- Fertilizer Companies
- Research Companies