Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Brazil; is an exhaustive research report outlaying Debit Cards usage in Brazil.
The report provides year on year statistics on Average Transaction Value, Frequency of Use, Number of Transactions, and Turnover per card, Cards Issued and more by Card Scheme / Association covering VISA and MASTER CARD.
The term “pay -now” is used to refer to any immediate debit card product. Pay-now cards allow customers to pay for purchases using a plastic card, with the funds for the transaction then drawn directly from their current/transaction/checking account.
Customers verify payments either by signing a receipt, by entering a personal identification number (PIN), or for lower-value transactions, some debit cards allow contactless transactions without requiring a signature or PIN. A debit card does not offer access to a line of revolving credit and is always linked to a customer’s personal banking account.
The report “Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Brazil” report is the result of extensive market research covering the cards and payments industry in Brazil.
It provides detailed debit cards usage statistics by Card Scheme / Association covering VISA and MASTER CARD on parameters like Average Transactions value and Number of Transactions, Frequency of Use, Turnover per card, Card Issue and Value of Transactions.
“Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Brazil” report acts as an essential tool for companies active across the Brazilian cards and payments value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
The comprehensive statistics within the report provides insight into the operating environment of Debit Cards in Brazil and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
“Debit Cards Usage Analytics by Card Scheme (VISA-MASTER): Brazil” provides the readers debit cards usage broken down by Card Scheme / Association for the period 2005 to 2014
In particular, it provides statistics for:
- Debit Cards Issued by card schemes
- Average transaction value by card schemes
- Frequency of use by card schemes
- Number of transactions by card schemes
- Turnover per card by card schemes
- Value of transactions by card schemes
Reasons To Buy:
- Enhance your knowledge of the debit card usage split by various schemes / association in Brazil.
- Understand how the debit card market in Brazil has performed in the historic period including quantitative data for transactions, value of transactions, and cards in use.
- Gain knowledge on how each card by scheme (Visa and MasterCard) has performed in the last 10 years.